Overall Review

3.4

August 4th, 2016
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I had to go somewhere els that she sent me to get my labs done and it was extremly hot outside. Once I got to the other building she sent me to they said she never even told them that I was comming I waited around for her office to answer and call me back so I can get the CT scan done and her office called me a week later having me go some where els to do a X-ray. Which is not what I was originally even send to get done. I am older in age and honestly the hastle of waiting and going to all these different places and her officenot calling me back made me just really want to give up on life. I have several medical issues and they treated me very poorly. I have insurance and I paymy bills on time why should I be treated to bad.

July 2nd, 2012
crown, root canal
after crown and root canal and crown again on same molar, after spending over 2k, still suffering from bad fitting.

January 7th, 2012
Dr. Carroll is the reason that we continue to use Harris County's clinics. While it is not as easy as we would like to get an appointment, Dr. Carroll is always very attentive and thorough. If a follow up is needed, she is always responsive. All things are taken care of during the visit so we don't have to return for lab work or x-rays, etc..