A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley J f Harmon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley J. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Kelley Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelley Harmon practices Family Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Family Physicians.