Surgeons

San Diego Medical Center
4647 Zion Ave
San Diego, CA 92120
877-236-0333
Locations and availability (1)

|  Surgeon with a heart  |  show details
by Christy H. on Feb 5th, 2014

I was assigned to Dr. Hodgkiss-Harlow in July 2013, unexpected vascular distress. Within 2 days I was rushed into emergency surgery but luckily for me Dr Hodgkiss has serious skills. Since then, and NO fault of my surgeon, I've had an Aorta Bi Femoral Bypass, Again, my trusted surgeon with her compassion & skills brought me through. Aside from my appreciation of her surgical skills, Dr Hodgkiss has a sensitive compassion while being professional, she listened to my concerns, held my hand thur all of it. And in my book has the best bed side manner, she made me smile/laugh more than a few times in those dark days.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Dennis J Celo on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr.Kelly Hodgkiss-Harlow is a excellent surgeon who save my life! I had a rupture adbomial aortic anuersyum when i arrived to the hospital Emergency room and was rush to surgery and when i wake up in ICU the following day i know i survived the surgery and thank god that Dr. Kelly Hodgkiss - Harlow was my surgeon that day.! I will never forget Her and she will be link to me forever! God bless her!