A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Jefferson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jefferson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Vincent Jefferson MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley V. Jefferson practice?
- Dr. Kelley Jefferson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelley Jefferson practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Internists.