A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Lang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Lang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Maree Lang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley M. Lang practice?
- Dr. Kelley Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelley Lang practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.