A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Mathia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Mathia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Mathia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathia graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mathia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley M Mathia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelley M. Mathia practice?
- Dr. Kelley Mathia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley Mathia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.