A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Moore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Kathryn Moore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kelley K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Kelley Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley Moore practices Psychiatry near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Psychiatrists.