A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Parnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Parnell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Parnell MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kelley Parnell practice?
- Dr. Kelley Parnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelley Parnell practices Neurology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Neurologists.