A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Parnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Parnell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Parnell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelley Parnell practice?
Dr. Kelley Parnell practices Neurology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Appleton Neurologists.