Dr. Kelley Prince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelley Prince?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kelley Prince?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

Dr Prince was courteous, easy to talk with, listened carefully to my health issue and discussed options with me. She is an excellent physician who really cared. We miss her in Irvine.

October 5th, 2013

Excellent experiences with Dr. Kelly Prince

Dr. Prince has been my physician for several years. I found her very caring and efficient in getting the best results. She calls me with Lab results quickly, and even though she doesn't spend a lot of time in the room on regular appts., if she sees I need a few extra questions answered, or I'm confused in any way, she pulls up a chair and looks me right in the eye and easily takes time to meet my needs. Sometimes I have trouble hearing her high, quiet voice, though.

September 16th, 2011

middle age person

One of the worst doctors I have ever had by far. When asked for meds she denied me and put me on meds with worst side effects ever. Doesnt know meds and doesnt relate to patients. Belittles her patients and makes grosse assumptions. No compassion and wonder why she even went into medical field. When between insurances she just cooly brushes me off with no regrets whatsoever.

February 7th, 2011