A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Roswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Roswell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Roswell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Roswell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Charlene Roswell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley C. Roswell practice?
- Dr. Kelley Roswell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley Roswell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Emergency Physicians.