Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kelley Smith
Kelley Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC, with another office in Huntsville, AL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Kelley Smith is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital, Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al and Crestwood Medical Center. She speaks English.
Kelley Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Kelley Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.
Dr. Michael Tran
Clinical Psychology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Anderson, SC 0.31 mi11
Dr. John Ware III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Anderson, SC 2.85 mi38
Dr. Brett Stoll
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Anderson, SC 3.27 mi29