A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Smith, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Marshall Med Ctr North, Guntersville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Wade Smith MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelley W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kelley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.