Learn more about Dr. Kelley Wear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Wear, Hand and Wrist Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Wear, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wear graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wear has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelley Wear practice?
Dr. Kelley Wear practices Surgery near Broomfield, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Broomfield Surgeons.