Learn more about Dr. Kelley Wear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Wear, Hand and Wrist Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wear
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wear Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Wear, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wear graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wear has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley D Wear MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelley D. Wear practice?
- Dr. Kelley Wear has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelley Wear practices Surgery near Broomfield, CO.
See Broomfield Surgeons.