Learn more about Dr. Kelley Wear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley Wear, Hand and Wrist Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley Wear, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wear graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wear has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelley D. Wear practice?
Dr. Kelley Wear practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Broomfield, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Broomfield Surgeons and Broomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.