Learn more about Dr. Kelli Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Barry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barry
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Barry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Barry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Ann Barry MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelli A. Barry practice?
- Dr. Kelli Barry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelli Barry practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Castleton On Hudson, NY.
See Castleton On Hudson Internists and Castleton On Hudson Pediatricians.