Learn more about Dr. Kelli Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Barry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barry
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Barry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Barry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Ann Barry MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelli A. Barry practice?
- Dr. Kelli Barry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelli Barry practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Castleton On Hudson, NY.
See Castleton On Hudson Internists and Castleton On Hudson Pediatricians.