Dr. Kelli Beingesser MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

no change

May 19th, 2013
The best care
Dr B is amazing! She explains procedures, and gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions. She gives you options and is straight forward with her opinions. She performed a robotic hysterectomy on me Friday, and I was up doing anything I wanted Sunday. She and her staff are above professional, courteous, and genuine in their care. I would recommend Dr B to any and all of my friends and family. What a refreshing experience in health care !!!

June 1st, 2011
Wonderful Doctor and office
I have been going to this office for over 8 yrs. Kelli delivered my daughter almost 8 yrs ago via C-section. what I admire most about her is she is straight forward about everything she doesnt try to sugar coat anything, she tells you exactly what's up. I miscarried in 2006 and although I never saw her with that pregnancy but the Nurse practitioner and staff were very comforting and helpful. People need to understand that Dr. Beingesser is a busy doctor she doesnt just deliver babies but she also does hysterectomies, laparscopic surgeries and procedures ect. as well as teach other physicians how to do these procedures as well. I would definately recommend this office and doctor for any woman who is pregnant and/or routine woman check ups

April 28th, 2011
Excellent Doc
I've worked in the medical field over 20 years, and have been a patient of Dr. Beingesser for 10. She is top notch, excellent, no B.S. here. I do refer my co-workers, friends and family to her.

August 20th, 2009
I love her
You can't have everything in life...so I have to wait a while in the office and maybe Dr. B could spend a little more time with me. The thing is I can get past the few negatives because I trust this woman with my life, I've never had a Dr. I so completly trust.

September 8th, 2008
All appointments made with nurse practitioner, not with OB/GYN
Good luck getting to see an OB/GYN at the Fresno Women's Medical Group. They provided me with absolutely no prenatal care in my first trimester. When I had a miscarriage, they were extremely insensitive and reluctant to accomodate me with my wishes for treatment. I was made to feel as if I had created an inconvenience for the doctor who was on call. I was never allowed to meet with my assigned OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser, even when I insisted on it, at which time I was told she was out of the office on conference. I went to the Fresno Women's Medical Group for almost a year and STILL never saw my OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser. I would not recommend this medical group for anyone who is planning to have a baby, they are extremely negligent in the care of their patients.