Dr. Kelli Bullard Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelli Bullard Dunn?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kelli Bullard Dunn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

former patient in buffalo, new york

I was treated by Dr. Bullard Dunn in 2010 at Roswell Cancer Hospital in Buffalo, New York when I came to her office after being diagnosed with rectal cancer. She was very, very nice to me. Always a beautiful smile on her face and very upbeat personality when with me. She is an extremely professional woman and I got ONLY the best care from her. I was miraculously healed from my cancer but I am also attributing my healing to her and the other Dr.s she had working with me to make it all happen. I love the fact she was my cancer Dr. and I sure do miss her but I know life goes on and she is now helping other people who are going through what I did in 2010. God Bless her now and forever. ANN KOHLER

October 26th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!!

As a 25 year old required to get a total colectomy due to cancerous issues, it is an understatement to say that I was scared. After my first visit with Dr. Bullard-Dunn I felt at ease. She was very knowedgable about my condition and what was needed. This is an amazing feeling as I usually have to explain my condition to many doctor's. After surgery, which was performed at University of Louisville, I was treated very well. The staff was enjoyable and warm hearted. I would recommend Dr. Bullard-Dunn to anyone needing a colorectal surgeon!

May 15th, 2012

fomer patient

outstanding bedside manner and fantasctic surgeon

January 8th, 2017