Dr. Kelli Carroll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 12th, 2014
Not recommended.
Dr. Carroll's ability to listen to her patient leaves much to be desired. Both my wife and I are very well educated and intelligent - yet she brushed our questions aside and took little interest. Aside from that, the diagnosis was completely inaccurate and resulted in weeks of useless testing, uncertainty, and pain before we got a proper diagnosis and care. The ultrasound tech attached to the practice was not high-quality either. Office staff are competent, nothing stellar. We hope Atlanta has better ob/gyn practices.

September 30th, 2014
Realtor
Doctor Carroll is awesome. She is compassionate and gives the best examination I have ever had over the years. I highly recommend her to each and every one. You will have no regrets, Her expertise goes above and beyond.

February 20th, 2013
After Misscarage
My experience wasn't very good. Didn't feel comfortable treated after my misscarage... Can't recommend here cause also it's her daly bread, it isn't minds and I wanted to be treat a so individual, especially after losing my 12 weeks old baby... Way to go Mrs. Carroll

February 14th, 2013
Horrible, heinous experience, i want my $$$ back
Well, she brought me into her office and I told her about how I had to have a blood transfusion after a hemorrhage. All 3 of the doctors who treated me believed it was the new pill i started, and told me to try it again next period. I did and I was fine. She said I was "a medical mystery" and that I was "brave" for going back on it. I then asked her about another problem i was having and she had ZERO sympathy, told me there's nothing she or I could do, and that I would have to "deal with it." I could not believe she said this. After that, she asked me if there's anything else i wanted to discuss, i said no. She walks me out and says, you should schedule your annual exam in march, i'll see you then. She DIDN'T EVEN EXAMINE ME. I paid over $200 bucks for THAT? She should pay me back. I have been to a lot of doctors in my life, she is the worst one i ever had the displeasure of seeing. Horrible, terrible, awful.

September 9th, 2012
BEDSIDE MANNER
Dr Carroll made me feel as though I was wasting her time. She was sarcastic and even abrasive at times. I did not feel at all comfortable with her. I felt judged and unimportant. I must say this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a physician.

December 11th, 2011

December 21st, 2010
Great doctor and great staff!