Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WORST STAFF EVER!! BEWARE!! show details WORST STAFF EVER!! BEWARE!!
Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Culpepper is a wonderful Doctor. However, the staff at this office are TERRIBLE and RUDE. Not worth your time and frustration. Go elsewhere.

Amazing Dr. I won't go anywhere else. show details Amazing Dr. I won't go anywhere else.
by Brandi on Dec 22nd, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Culpepper for over 11 years. When my son was born, she not only saved my life, but also my son's. I have referred Dr. Culpepper to a few of my friends and none of them have had issues with her. She is always friendly and even after all these years, she greets me, asks me how my son is (even though she hasn't seen him since he was in the hospital) and asked where my husband is if he is not with me. While Dr. Culpepper is wonderful, she is the only doctor that I will see of any of them in the practice. If she is not available, I will reschedule my appointment until she is available.

If you want to be overbilled, and then wait WEEKS for repayment, go here! show details If you want to be overbilled, and then wait WEEKS for repayment, go here!
Aug 15th, 2012

Office staff and particularly billing people are AWFUL and extremely rude. They roll their eyes and turn their backs (literally). I will never, EVER go to this doctor's office again.

HORRIBLE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS show details HORRIBLE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS
Mar 7th, 2012

I have never had such poor experience with an office staff or doctor. Very rude, inconsiderate and the doctor will not phone you, even if you ask her to. Will take my services elsewhere. I do not recommend this Dr. or this facility.

Feb 16th, 2009

Very conservative in her medical views. Wanted to do a section on me, but I asked for a 2nd opinion and I did not have one.

Malpractice show details Malpractice
Oct 25th, 2008

Labor had started, the baby was in the right position, but she did a C-section on me & sew me up wrong. After several months I still hurt on one side of the incision & it's swollen. I will never forgive her! She is incompetent!