Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelli Dodson
Dr. Kelli Dodson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dodson is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson Vicksburg Hospital and Bronson LakeView Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelli Dodson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kelli Dodson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Joan Sharda
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Glen Libby
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi33
Dr. Geoffrey DeTolve
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi38