Dr. Kelli Favata MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 2nd, 2016
Horrible experience !
Dr Favata needs to grow up ! She is full of herself and really doesn't care about her patients,she has very bad bedside manners , stay away from that place

June 1st, 2016
Kelli Favata and staff
On my 1st visit the ultrasound technician wanted to know why my boyfriend of 9 years and I were not married since we have a 6 year old child together. She said" what you want to get married and he doesn't?" I explained once you go through an ugly divorce you think differently. She informed me that it feels good to call someone your husband and I should reconsider for our child's sake! Then after complementing my legs she told me I was old enough to be her mom. When I walked out of the examining room I passed by Dr. Favata's office and was surprised to see it looked more like a teenage girls bedroom than a professionals office( fur, sparkles, full length mirror and cute little letters on the door) . My next appointment was rescheduled because they forgot the person who would explain my results (Not Dr Favata as one would expect) wouldn't be there that day. My insurance also pays for compression hose through an outside company. When that company called to verify my RX they were told I was not even a patient. Yesterday after waiting 2 weeks for Dr Favatas office to call me with my insurance approval for my surgery they asked if I could come in for surgery the next day. The girl was not happy when I told her I needed advanced notice, that the next day wouldn't work for me. After reading multiple poor reviews (one being the patient almost died, another that she almost treated the wrong leg) I am going to find another doctor. Every sign is telling me Dr Favata is a huge mistake.

April 7th, 2016
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, doctor and staff! Dr. Favata treated my mother and was so caring and compassionate, i decided to seek help from her as well. My legs are feeling and looking so much better and Im only half way through with my treatment.

February 17th, 2016
A doctor who shows she cares!!
Dr. Favata is the most caring doctor I know! I had major health issues, she followed me very close and truly cared. She is NOT one of those rude doctors who rushes you in and out and only sees you as another paycheck. She is super sweet, very kind, and does a GREAT job! The results you get speak for themselves on how well of a job she does and how much time she spends putting her care and effort into your treatment. I have never had an issue with the doctor, and the staff members that I did have an issue with are no longer there. I think all around doctor is amazing, the office is great and I would recommend it to anyone who needed a doctor with her specialty.

February 16th, 2016
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dr Favata and her staff are so caring. I couldn't have been so lucky to meet a wonderful doctor, she's very thorough and takes the time to listen to concerns. I was very happy her office did not disappoint! I highly recommend her to anyone!

February 16th, 2016
She is AMAZING!!!

November 30th, 2015
Very rude and very bad bed side manners. Dr Favata really doesn't care about her patients ! she wanted to treat the wrong leg , she is only interested to do procedures even if you don't need them ! She has no staff , when you call nobody answers the phones I really don't recommend this doctor

September 5th, 2015
Best Vein Dr In Az
First of all Dr. Favata is the only vein Dr that cares like only a female can. The other male Dr's in the area run nothing more than patient mills and most commonly don't even see there own patients or do their own procedures. Dr. Favata actually cares about her patients well being and healing. Just go see her vs the competition and make up your own mind. You know you are performing well for your patients when the competition takes notice. She is the best go findout for yourself. Morrison and Sos are Dinosaurs I know them both Morrison doesn't take insurance and is an aging legend think medicare. Sos was never anything but a primary care doc with no training that switched to veins. Please go see him for a consult if you don't get a PA and then go see Dr Favata. No contest not the same league not even the same sport.

September 3rd, 2015
Bad experience
This Dr is very arrogant , she only wants to do procedures . She is not very professional ! I will not recommend her

May 27th, 2015
My mother is in the care of Dr Favata for vascular ulcers. She takes very good care of my mother while cleaning her wounds. It was very painful for my mom, but Dr Favata was able to provide her with enough comfort that Dr Favata could clean the wound without a problem and my mother had no increased pain afterwards. No one has come close to cleaning the wound as thoroughly as Dr Favata. Dr Favata is a "no-nonsense" kind of dr, which I really appreciate. She shares information; explains things as she goes and overall expects my mom to hold up her "end of the bargain" by doing the things Dr Favata has instructed. The staff has been pleasant, professional and respectful. I would definitely recommend Dr Favata to anyone needing a vein/vascular doctor.

October 18th, 2012
Dr. Favata by far is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors i have had throughout the years. She took her time in explaining each of my medical problems as well as the details of the test that she ordered. She took her time to call my daughter and explain my medical problems and her plan of my treatment. i have now recommneded my daughter and my sister to see Dr. Favata.