Dr. Kelli Favata MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chandler, AZ

3.9

April 12th, 2017
I LOVE MY LEGS AGAIN
I am a 48 y/o female who has suffered for many years with severe pain in my legs due to horrible bulging veins. They first came with pregnancy....i was referred to Dr. Favata by my friend and I couldn't be happier with my results. I was able to quickly get an appointment and I must say...i was shocked as to the amount of detail Dr. Favata went over on my very first visit. She instantly made me feel comfortable and confident I was in the right place. My u/s appointment was rescheduled but they gave me a free pair of compression , and rescheduling was easy. After my ultasound , i was given my results and my nurse that we r overt everything spent nearly 45 mins going over a detail and answering all questions. I have had 2 laser treatments of my veins so far....and i COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!! MY much less painful and have next to no swelling....and this is only the first part! Her staff is so fun and professional and caring. I plan to bring my sister and my mother back for evaluation. If you are wandering if you should see this doctor....DO IT!!!! SHE TRULY CARES. I even have had to text her personal cell phone...and she quickly responded on a weekend. I'm extremely happy with my care so far...

April 12th, 2017
Amazing!!!!
I have really bad anxiety when I see doctors BUT when I saw dr Favata I immediately felt so welcome and relaxed by her and staff. she actually listened to my problem, and she took the time to explain to me my diagnosis in detail with my family so they could support me. My procedure was a piece of cake, and in feeling 10 times better, highly recommended her!

April 11th, 2017
Great Dr
I had two procedures with dr. Kelly favata and she and her staff we're professional and awesome.

April 5th, 2017
Fabulous Dr and staff
As a patient having to go through laser treatment again, I have a good comparison and Dr favata was by far the better dr. She listened to my concerns, reccommended treatment and implemented. I would definitely refer her to friends and family. I enquired about the 2 negative reviews and was told she had a disgruntled employee write those. Unfortunate, because I read the review and nearly cancelled my appt. So glad I didn't. They are absolutely wonderful.

April 4th, 2017
Great Care
The staff is so helpful. Very caring group of ladies to take care of you.

March 29th, 2017
Laser vein procedure
The staff starting with receptionist all the way through to dr favata were wonderful. They explained from start to finish and even explained as they went. As a patient that has done this before, her technique was hands down superior.

August 2nd, 2016
Horrible experience !
Dr Favata needs to grow up ! She is full of herself and really doesn't care about her patients,she has very bad bedside manners , stay away from that place

June 1st, 2016
Kelli Favata and staff
On my 1st visit the ultrasound technician wanted to know why my boyfriend of 9 years and I were not married since we have a 6 year old child together. She said" what you want to get married and he doesn't?" I explained once you go through an ugly divorce you think differently. She informed me that it feels good to call someone your husband and I should reconsider for our child's sake! Then after complementing my legs she told me I was old enough to be her mom. When I walked out of the examining room I passed by Dr. Favata's office and was surprised to see it looked more like a teenage girls bedroom than a professionals office( fur, sparkles, full length mirror and cute little letters on the door) . My next appointment was rescheduled because they forgot the person who would explain my results (Not Dr Favata as one would expect) wouldn't be there that day. My insurance also pays for compression hose through an outside company. When that company called to verify my RX they were told I was not even a patient. Yesterday after waiting 2 weeks for Dr Favatas office to call me with my insurance approval for my surgery they asked if I could come in for surgery the next day. The girl was not happy when I told her I needed advanced notice, that the next day wouldn't work for me. After reading multiple poor reviews (one being the patient almost died, another that she almost treated the wrong leg) I am going to find another doctor. Every sign is telling me Dr Favata is a huge mistake.

April 7th, 2016
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, doctor and staff! Dr. Favata treated my mother and was so caring and compassionate, i decided to seek help from her as well. My legs are feeling and looking so much better and Im only half way through with my treatment.

February 17th, 2016
A doctor who shows she cares!!
Dr. Favata is the most caring doctor I know! I had major health issues, she followed me very close and truly cared. She is NOT one of those rude doctors who rushes you in and out and only sees you as another paycheck. She is super sweet, very kind, and does a GREAT job! The results you get speak for themselves on how well of a job she does and how much time she spends putting her care and effort into your treatment. I have never had an issue with the doctor, and the staff members that I did have an issue with are no longer there. I think all around doctor is amazing, the office is great and I would recommend it to anyone who needed a doctor with her specialty.

February 16th, 2016
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dr Favata and her staff are so caring. I couldn't have been so lucky to meet a wonderful doctor, she's very thorough and takes the time to listen to concerns. I was very happy her office did not disappoint! I highly recommend her to anyone!

February 16th, 2016