Dr. Kelli Favata MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017
Great experience
Amazing work! I am so impressed with the minimal pain and recovery time needed after having EVLT's and vein stripping done here with Dr. Favata. I have had multiple procedures done in the past at different offices with different Dr's and the experience has been night and day, Dr. Favata is excellent at what she does and you will be in great hands.

August 3rd, 2017
Courteous and very knowledgeable
Dr. Favata is a very caring human being and a compassionate physician. My family and I are very impressed with her and her staff.

August 2nd, 2017
Dr. Kelli Favata cares and demonstrates her compassion and knowledge with each patient. The procedure takes place in the office. I recommend her if you suffer from venous disease i.e. varicose veins.

May 26th, 2017
I have been suffering from varicose veins for a long time and finally decided to do something about it. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Favata. I was nervous about the procedure and Dr. Favata and her staff calmed my fears. I am ver satisfied with the procedures performed.

I LOVE MY LEGS AGAIN
I am a 48 y/o female who has suffered for many years with severe pain in my legs due to horrible bulging veins. They first came with pregnancy....i was referred to Dr. Favata by my friend and I couldn't be happier with my results. I was able to quickly get an appointment and I must say...i was shocked as to the amount of detail Dr. Favata went over on my very first visit. She instantly made me feel comfortable and confident I was in the right place. My u/s appointment was rescheduled but they gave me a free pair of compression , and rescheduling was easy. After my ultasound , i was given my results and my nurse that we r overt everything spent nearly 45 mins going over a detail and answering all questions. I have had 2 laser treatments of my veins so far....and i COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!! MY much less painful and have next to no swelling....and this is only the first part! Her staff is so fun and professional and caring. I plan to bring my sister and my mother back for evaluation. If you are wandering if you should see this doctor....DO IT!!!! SHE TRULY CARES. I even have had to text her personal cell phone...and she quickly responded on a weekend. I'm extremely happy with my care so far...

Amazing!!!!
I have really bad anxiety when I see doctors BUT when I saw dr Favata I immediately felt so welcome and relaxed by her and staff. she actually listened to my problem, and she took the time to explain to me my diagnosis in detail with my family so they could support me. My procedure was a piece of cake, and in feeling 10 times better, highly recommended her!

Great Dr
I had two procedures with dr. Kelly favata and she and her staff we're professional and awesome.

Fabulous Dr and staff
As a patient having to go through laser treatment again, I have a good comparison and Dr favata was by far the better dr. She listened to my concerns, reccommended treatment and implemented. I would definitely refer her to friends and family. I enquired about the 2 negative reviews and was told she had a disgruntled employee write those. Unfortunate, because I read the review and nearly cancelled my appt. So glad I didn't. They are absolutely wonderful.

April 5th, 2017
Great Doctor and friendly staff.

Great Care
The staff is so helpful. Very caring group of ladies to take care of you.

March 29th, 2017
Laser vein procedure
The staff starting with receptionist all the way through to dr favata were wonderful. They explained from start to finish and even explained as they went. As a patient that has done this before, her technique was hands down superior.

August 2nd, 2016
Horrible experience !
Dr Favata needs to grow up ! She is full of herself and really doesn't care about her patients,she has very bad bedside manners , stay away from that place