Dr. Kelli Favata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelli Favata?

October 18th, 2017

so happy i finally did it!!!

I have never been more happy ...it has been over 10 years since i first started experiencing leg pain and swelling to my feet and ankles. i hated the look of my legs and never wanted to wear anything that showed my legs. Dr. Favata and her staff is WONDERFUL! I have NEVER met a doctor that is so passionate about what she does, she took so much time with me explaining the source of all my leg issues. The entire staff is professional, kind and compassionate. I felt very comfortable undergoing my vein surgery with Dr. Favata. I was able to go right back to work after each procedure and overall the process was much easier than i had anticipated. I have now recommended many of my freinds and family. I no longer have the daily leg pain and have even lost weight because i am so much more active and can exercise longer due to the improvement in my legs. I would highly recommend Dr. Favata, TOP NOTCH DOCTOR, FACILITY AND STAFF

October 9th, 2017

Excellent service

Dr. Favata and her staff are the BEST! and they treat you like family.

October 4th, 2017

The best in Vein Specialist in Arizona

I don't usually write many reviews, especially for any types of doctors, but Dr. Favata is truly excellent in her field. Rarely do we get the opportunity to catch a genetic condition that caused most of our family members(going back several generations) years of pain, agony, and suffering and do procedures that will help the condition to alleviate going down that same path. Numerous times this month while in between Vein Treatments have I wondered "what if" she, too, could have had this done ten years ago, she still may be with us today. Dr. Favata explains everything she is going to do, start to finish, so nothing is a surprise. Her professionalism is superb. It is clear that her entire team works well with one another. They are well organized, punctual, in addition to putting the patient at ease while a procedure is being implemented. Thank you for all that you and your staff do for others!

September 10th, 2017

Exceptional vein doc

Dr. Favata is a fantastic, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable doctor specializing in vein, lymphatic, and wound care. Patients appropriately give her the highest marks on satisfaction, professionalism, and medical care. She is a true asset to our community!

August 11th, 2017

Great experience

Amazing work! I am so impressed with the minimal pain and recovery time needed after having EVLT's and vein stripping done here with Dr. Favata. I have had multiple procedures done in the past at different offices with different Dr's and the experience has been night and day, Dr. Favata is excellent at what she does and you will be in great hands.

August 3rd, 2017

Courteous and very knowledgeable

Dr. Favata is a very caring human being and a compassionate physician. My family and I are very impressed with her and her staff.

August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Kelli Favata cares and demonstrates her compassion and knowledge with each patient. The procedure takes place in the office. I recommend her if you suffer from venous disease i.e. varicose veins.

May 26th, 2017

I have been suffering from varicose veins for a long time and finally decided to do something about it. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Favata. I was nervous about the procedure and Dr. Favata and her staff calmed my fears. I am ver satisfied with the procedures performed.

I LOVE MY LEGS AGAIN

I am a 48 y/o female who has suffered for many years with severe pain in my legs due to horrible bulging veins. They first came with pregnancy....i was referred to Dr. Favata by my friend and I couldn't be happier with my results. I was able to quickly get an appointment and I must say...i was shocked as to the amount of detail Dr. Favata went over on my very first visit. She instantly made me feel comfortable and confident I was in the right place. My u/s appointment was rescheduled but they gave me a free pair of compression , and rescheduling was easy. After my ultasound , i was given my results and my nurse that we r overt everything spent nearly 45 mins going over a detail and answering all questions. I have had 2 laser treatments of my veins so far....and i COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!! MY much less painful and have next to no swelling....and this is only the first part! Her staff is so fun and professional and caring. I plan to bring my sister and my mother back for evaluation. If you are wandering if you should see this doctor....DO IT!!!! SHE TRULY CARES. I even have had to text her personal cell phone...and she quickly responded on a weekend. I'm extremely happy with my care so far...

Amazing!!!!

I have really bad anxiety when I see doctors BUT when I saw dr Favata I immediately felt so welcome and relaxed by her and staff. she actually listened to my problem, and she took the time to explain to me my diagnosis in detail with my family so they could support me. My procedure was a piece of cake, and in feeling 10 times better, highly recommended her!

Great Dr

I had two procedures with dr. Kelly favata and she and her staff we're professional and awesome.

April 5th, 2017

Fabulous Dr and staff

As a patient having to go through laser treatment again, I have a good comparison and Dr favata was by far the better dr. She listened to my concerns, reccommended treatment and implemented. I would definitely refer her to friends and family. I enquired about the 2 negative reviews and was told she had a disgruntled employee write those. Unfortunate, because I read the review and nearly cancelled my appt. So glad I didn't. They are absolutely wonderful.