A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Grinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Grinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Grinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinder graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grinder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Folgman Grinder MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli F. Grinder practice?
- Dr. Kelli Grinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelli Grinder practices Internal Medicine near Fultondale, AL.
See Fultondale Internists.