Learn more about Dr. Kelli Heindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heindel
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Heindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Heindel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Heindel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Heindel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli Heindel practice?
- Dr. Kelli Heindel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Heindel practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menasha, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.