A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Heindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Heindel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Heindel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heindel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelli Heindel practice?
Dr. Kelli Heindel practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians.