A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Janata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Janata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Janata, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Janata graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Janata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Rae Janata DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli R. Janata practice?
- Dr. Kelli Janata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Janata practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Pulmonologists, and Greeley Sleep Medicine Doctors.