Learn more about Dr. Kelli Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Harding is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Harding has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Jane K Harding MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli J. Harding practice?
- Dr. Kelli Harding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Harding practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.