A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Harding is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Harding has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Jane K Harding MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli J. Harding practice?
- Dr. Kelli Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelli Harding practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.