A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Lewis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Lewis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli Lewis practice?
- Dr. Kelli Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelli Lewis practices Emergency Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Emergency Physicians.