A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Peiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Peiffer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peiffer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peiffer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Peiffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Lambert Peiffer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli L. Peiffer practice?
- Dr. Kelli Peiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Peiffer practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.