A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Peiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelli Peiffer, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peiffer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peiffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Lambert Peiffer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelli L. Peiffer practice?
- Dr. Kelli Peiffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Peiffer practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians.