Dr. Kelli Peiffer DO Patient Reviews

Awesome
She is very empathetic

August 23rd, 2016
One great lady
She listens, she cares and she takes you seriously.

August 12th, 2016
Inconceivable
Dr. Peiffer has been my PCP since her residency, and while I started seeing her by "chance", I have remained with her because SHE LISTENS!! and treats me as a whole person, not just a presentation of physical symptoms. Her collaboration with the care of my husband through pancreatic cancer resulted in optimum quality of life during our remaining time together. Since his death, her holistic approach has continued to enhance my quality of life. Her office must be located in a time warp, because I leave every appointment feeling that the 20 minutes by the clock was really an hour and a half. The 1.5 hour commute to her office is worth every minute. And she has a great staff!!

August 9th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor.

September 9th, 2015
Dr Peiffer genuinely cares about her patients! She is one of the few doctors that we have encountered lately who actually listens, pays attention to, and acts on what we are saying! We have noticed staff and administrative changes that do not appear to make for an easy flow, yet it does not affect her level of care. To sum it up - Dr. Kelli Peiffer is an awesome doctor!

August 28th, 2015
10 STAR DOCTOR
I am SOOOO blessed to have found this amazing and intelligent lady! If you want a thorough, compassionate,and caring doctor that describes this lady! She will NEVER rush you! I am quite complex -so I have quite a few specialist-yet Doctor Kelli has still caught and fixed things the specialists "looked over"-, MISSED. She has increased my QUALITY of life and accepts and understands to some of us QUALITY is much more important than QUANITY! In closing, if you need a new doctor- Look NO further you found the Lady for the job!

August 3rd, 2015
She's a modern day ROCK STAR DOC!

May 14th, 2015
Dr. Peiffer is by far the best doctor I've had. Tremendous!

April 30th, 2015
Best Doctor around.

March 8th, 2015
Dr. Peiffer was able to diagnose my problem when other doctors couldn't. She's the doctor I'm sticking with!

December 16th, 2014
i am a health care professional
Dr. Peiffer doesn't know what she's doing. She gave me a diagnosis and three other doctors refuted. Please beware

September 14th, 2014
Overcharged
My original doctor left and I was recommended to see Kelli...waited 3 months for my annual exam (breast, pelvic)..when she walked in the first thing she said was "Oh, I didn't know you were here for an annual exam"...I said yes, I mean I am not sick..so after the exam, she came back in and started asking me questions...I was not ill, asked for no medication...we chatted casually...the normal stuff you talk about at an "annual" exam...well... to my surprise when my bill came, there were 2 charges...one for the annual and another for an "evaluation" visit!! Huh??? Am I stupid?....does she think I would make an appt with her with her when I wasn't sick to just "chat" about supplements? It's a shame because I really liked her..now I have to find another physician which will be extremely difficult