Dr. Kelli Pettit MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Waukesha, WI

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015
Horrible Doctor. very rude and cold, NO Compassion to her patients. Very fake. Could care less about you, Has NO bedside manners because she doesn't come to see you after surgery and tell you how it went. Cowardly Doctor. You have to wait for you next appointment to find out anything. Employees scare you half to death, because they make you feel like your dying. Too stressful for me to continue seeing. Just being honest. for a Doctor that tells her patients that she has been through this. Hard to believe with the lack of compassion for the patient. And she lies to you,

June 4th, 2015
Dr Pettit did emergency gallbladder surgery on me. She was incredibly compassionate, real, descriptive, and went through everything. She also has a really calm spirit. My follow up appt with her after surgery was just as amazing. I can't recommend her more!

December 1st, 2013
patient
I had her for emergency gallbladder surgery and she explained everything. She was very nice and did a very good job. I went back to her a year and a half later when needed hernia surgery and did a good job. Only downfall was she was not available for after surgery follow up so had to see nurse instead after hernia surgery.

August 29th, 2013
Second opinion
I saw her for a second opinion when a radiologist gave me completely mixed information. I felt like she really listened to my concern. And, she gave me a reasonable option to verify what I was previously told. Her staff is very friendly as well.

August 24th, 2012
WORST Experience EVER
I came to this doctor to remove a benign tumor. Because I do not have a high income, a charity, Community Care, was to cover 100% of my medical expenses. Dr. Pettit said that she would accept my community care and remove my tumor.Not only was her bedside manner cold and condescending, she left a jagged scar on what should have been a common surgery. Then, a month after the surgery I got a HUGE bill. When I called and talked with the staff, they explained that although Dr. Pettit "considered" my community care charity, she would not accept it to cover my surgery 100%. This left me with a HUGE bill and a complaint with the better business bureau.

October 19th, 2011
Excellent
Unfortunately, the information on this site regarding Dr. Pettit is not correct. Her medical school and fellowship were at Washington School of Medicine, highly ranked. She is trained as a breast cancer Surgeon.

May 18th, 2017