A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelli Pokorny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelli Pokorny, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokorny graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pokorny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelli Brown Pokorny MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelli B. Pokorny practice?
- Dr. Kelli Pokorny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelli Pokorny practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.