Dr. Kelli Sanders MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine North Little Rock, AR

• Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2016
Excellent care and personal concern
Dr. SANDERS has taken excellent care of me for over 20 years.

April 14th, 2015
Great Doctor!!

May 2nd, 2013
She is a great Doctor but her wait time is RIDICULOUS! My time is valuable also and I have been there waiting and hour and a half before! Never again!

October 30th, 2012
Doctor for 2 plus years
I have probably been going to Dr. Sanders for a couple years now! I think she is an excellent doctor. Great bedside manner and seems to really know her stuff! The only issue I have ever had is trying to get a well woman appt. I have scheduled 2 and missed both of them. The first time they had my phone number wrong in the computer for some reason so I didnt get a reminder call. I found this strange because I had always got a reminder call before and my number had not changed. I had to wait like 2 months for another appt and now they have changed their system of calling patients before an appt and are texting them. They are not sure who is getting reminder texts and who is not. Needless to say I did not get a reminder text and missed this appt! It is the end of Oct and I was told I will have to wait till after the first of the year to get another appt. I am currently trying to find another doctor for that appt because trying to get a well woman exam for almost 6 months is just crazy! I hate that there is so much confusion going on with getting a appt! Other than needing a well woman exam I would suggest Dr. Sanders!

July 26th, 2012
Dr.Sanders is one of the most caring doctors I have ever found. She does charge a little much, but i have found that it is only because she has to wait so long to get the money from our insurances. I have waited quite a long time for some of my visits but it is only because she has other patients to worry about and she talks to them like friends. She is not one of those doctors that is going to not listen when you have something else to talk about, she will not blow you off. Most people come in for one thing and end up bringing up about 5 other things they need help with or thought of while in the waiting room. Most doctors would make you leave to "stay on schedule" and make you return for another visit to discuss what else is bothering you. Not Dr. Sanders! So let me ask you do you want a caring doctor or do you want to "be on time"?

July 8th, 2011
charged me $289.00 for visit to get hormone meds refilled
Dr. Sanders seems to be a good doctor but I have waited for 30 min. to an hour every time I have seen her. Also, I don't have insurance due to job loss and she charges me, get ready.....$289.00 per visit! I am changing to another doctor because she wants me to come in and see her for a refill on hormone medication that I have been on for the past 3 years. She's too expensive!!!

October 8th, 2010
Doctor Sanders always jumps right on any medical issue I have. She never behaves as if my concerns are not important. She always follows up on any concern I have about my health or well being. I appreciate her very much, personally as well as professionally. I think she is a fine Christian and citizan. I feel blessed to have her as my Doctor.

December 5th, 2008
Dr. Sanders is very slow! I waited almost an hour and a half before I saw her. Was not happy with how billing was messed up and submitted to insurance. I had to call 2 times before the problem was corrected.

February 25th, 2017