Dr. Kelli Tapley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelli Tapley?

June 27th, 2015

Awesome doc

Our children have been seeing Dr. T since she was at Growing Up Pediatrics. They are now 8 and 5, the same age as her children. We may know as much or more about her girls as we do about our nieces! She diagnosed a rare heart problem in my son and arranged to have him seen by cardiology quickly. After reading the review I just wanted everyone to know that she is a great doctor. Very compassionate. Their office is extremely busy and yet she still finds time to spend with us and knows our family very well, even remembers little details like that my daughter loves to paint. She's like a family member. There are some times when she can't spend 30 minutes with us but we understand that part of the reason we love her is that even though she is busy, especially in the winter, she tries really hard not to make everyone wait a long time.

June 19th, 2014

LOVE HER

July 19th, 2013

The best in town!

We started using Dr. Tapley 2 and half years ago whe our pediatrician moved to Georgia and Dr.tapley replaced him. I honestly thought we could never love a pediatrician as much has we had our precious one but I was completely wrong. I have three sons and she takes the time every visit to listen to my concerns and is so sweet to the boys. My middle son suffers from asthma, his attacks come on quickly and she is always overly cautious with him and goes above and beyond to give him the bet care when he has these attacks. He ended up in the hospital in October. Dr. Tapley found out (we were admitted on a a weekend) and was immediately contacting me to check on him. Our family is so blessed by her!

February 25th, 2013

Ok. Staff needs major improvement.

At first, Dr. Tapley was great: held our baby, spent a considerable amount of time with us, answered every question thoroughly. We were beyond satisfied. Every subsequent visit, however, resulted in a decline in every aspect. Wait time increased, the nurses had an attitude toward our baby (and others), and toward us, but what really got to us was Dr. Tapley. I'm not sure if this was just with us, but actual contact with the baby became limited (check heart and ears), doesn't really listen to our description of our child, and makes generic "she's so cute" comments that seem like an obvious attempt at filling a silent moment. In summary: our impression is that our child is not seen as an individual, but as a "generic" child, either meeting or not meeting milestones, just the minimum information necessary to check a box on a form.

July 27th, 2012

First Visit

My daughter had her 1st visit after being with another practice for 3 years. She is a WONDERFUL Dr. who checked into all my concerns & spent almost 45 mins with us. She agreed with my thoughts while her old Dr pushed them aside & told me they knew best because they were the Dr's not me. I believe we have found a perminate physician.

June 22nd, 2017