Dr. Watkins is fantastic show details Dr. Watkins is fantastic
by Staci Sherman on Oct 14th, 2015

Been to this office about 10 times and have ALWAYS HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! dr. watkins is a kind and generous soul who loves people and loves what she has been called to do! She brought two of my precious granddaughters into this world with ease and shared the excitement with the whole family! Her staff is wonderful and we laugh from the time I come in until I leave.

Dr. Watkins is the best OBGYN show details Dr. Watkins is the best OBGYN
by Lindsey Lopez on Jan 22nd, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Watkins. She delivered my precious little girl in April. She was very attentive and caring. You will never feel rushed at any of her appointments. I feel like she's part of our family, we just have so much love an respect for her and her staff. Thank you Dr. Watkins!!!!

Jan 21st, 2015

Super sweet lady who know what she is doing and an incredible staff. The group of OBs on call for her are equally as nice. Highly recommend!

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Watkins and her staff helped me every step of the way through a very stressful pregnancy. She always took the time to discuss any concerns I had, made certain that I received the proper treatment, and always followed up to check in on me. She went above and beyond, as did her staff when it came to dealing with my insurance. I know that I couldn't have made it without her, nor can I imagine being under the care any other doctor during a pregnancy.

Professional, personable, and knowledgeable show details Professional, personable, and knowledgeable
Feb 2nd, 2011

I was under Dr. Watkins care during my high-risk pregnancy. She took thorough care of me, and during delivery, when my baby's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, she was able to quickly remedy the situation, saving my daughter's life! She has been kind, prompt, considerate, and all-around a wonderful OB/GYN!

Great Doctor and Staff! show details Great Doctor and Staff!
Apr 5th, 2010

I have been through 4 other gynocologists in the last 7 years and had yet to find one that I liked overall. When I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I wanted to search for someone that I really liked, and would make me feel comfortable through this process. I heard of Dr. Watkins through online reviews, and she shared an office with my friend's Doctor who was also recommended, so that is how I ultimately decided on her. I had my first prenatal appt. and everything from my first phone call making my appt, to getting my results afterward was wonderful! The staff was exceptional, they were very nice and provided lots of information. I do not have insurance right now, and they gave me payment plan options and told me exactly how much my first appt. would be even before I asked about it. And they squeezed me into an earlier appt. since I was further along in my pregnancy. When I got there, they were just as great, wait was short, nurse was very comforting and introduced me to the other nurse that works there, so if I had questions along the way I could call them. They took my blood in the the same room as my exam, so I wasn't sent out to a lab in the hospital, which was really nice. Dr. Watkins was just as nice as the nurse and took her time to discuss everything with me. She made me aware of things she recommends, but gave me the option of making decisions for myself. I also asked about an ingredient I didn't know if I could use during pregnancy and she said she would research it for me. My husband was also impressed with her and the staff. After my appt. the nurse called me on the third day with ALL of my bloodwork results, and told me what Dr.Watkins found out about the ingredient she said she would research. I am so happy I found a great Doctor, and I am in an environment I feel comfortable and relaxed in. Also, their facility is nice, bright, and clean. I enjoyed every aspect of my visit and it has put my mind at ease knowing I have a Doctor's office I call at anytime with any questions or concerns and they will help me through it. I highly recommend!

Jan 29th, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Watkins! My boyfriends mom and sister go to her and recomended me to her.ALL GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER! Love her!

Very good bedside maner show details Very good bedside maner
by E on Jun 11th, 2008

I went to see Dr Kelli Watkins, and she was very helpfull. She ordered the right tests for my condition. Still awaiting my results?