A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie Bishop is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie Chandler Bishop MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kellie C. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Kellie Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Kellie Bishop practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Neurologists and Beaufort Psychiatrists.