Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kellie Brown
Dr. Kellie Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI, Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Brown has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kellie Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...