A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie R Brown MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kellie R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kellie Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kellie Brown practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.