Learn more about Dr. Kellie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Hot Flashes
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kellie R. Brown practice?
Dr. Kellie Brown practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons, Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.