A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Clearo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie Clearo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clearo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clearo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Clearo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clearo graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clearo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie A Clearo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kellie A. Clearo practice?
- Dr. Kellie Clearo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kellie Clearo practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Psychiatrists.