A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Clearo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie Clearo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clearo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clearo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Clearo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clearo graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clearo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie A Clearo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kellie A. Clearo practice?
- Dr. Kellie Clearo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kellie Clearo practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Psychiatrists.