A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie McFarlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kellie McFarlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie McFarlin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarlin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McFarlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie M McFarlin MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kellie M. McFarlin practice?
- Dr. Kellie McFarlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kellie McFarlin practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.