A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kellie Nazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kellie Nazemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric HematologyOncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazemi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nazemi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kellie J Nazemi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kellie J. Nazemi practice?
- Dr. Kellie Nazemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kellie Nazemi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.