Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kellie Reed
Dr. Kellie Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Unity Hospital of Rochester, Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus and Unity Hospital. Dr. Reed has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kellie Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kellie Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Jonathan Lin
Internal Medicine, Residency
Rochester, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sarah Bolduc
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Rochester, NY 0.03 mi9
Dr. Robert Mick
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Rochester, NY 0.53 mi36