A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann Burke MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Burke practice?
- Dr. Kelly Burke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Burke practices Surgery near Lebanon, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Lebanon Surgeons.