A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly King is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Ann King MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. King practice?
- Dr. Kelly King has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly King practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.