A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Allen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly James Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Kelly Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Allen practices Anesthesiology near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Anesthesiologists.