Dr. Kelly Metz Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Metz?

Amazing Doctor - Terrible Staff

Posted on March 8th, 2013

The front office and appointment scheduling staff for the Bernstein group is atrocious. I do not spend most of my time in Cincinnati and am only back every few months. I was out of town and forced to change my travel plans at quite a hefty cost because I was told that I would need to visit twice - once to have my vials made, and once to get my first shot. I paid quite a lot of money to change my flight only to find out that the front office staff was either too incompetent or lazy to check and see that my vials had been made and there was no need for me to come back earlier for an appointment. Not only did they make this glaringly disrespectful error, but they also NEVER appologized! I love my doctor, but the level of disrespect and incompetence that their front office staff shows is staggering.

Posted on October 27th, 2017