A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Baek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Baek, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Baek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Infertility evaluation and treatment with IUI
Education & Awards
Dr. Baek graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Baek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Jean Baek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Baek practice?
- Dr. Kelly Baek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Baek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.