Dr. Kelly Baek MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2015
Smart, caring doctor
I had gone to another top clinic in LA and seen 3 other doctors before finding Dr. Baek. She is hands down the best of them all. She takes the time to talk to you and really takes the time to examine you and determine an individualized program that fits your specific issues. Can't recommend her more highly. The best.

December 3rd, 2013
Dedicated & determined to help you create the family you desire. One of the country's best in the field of reproduction. Extremely comprehensive in quest to provide positive results. Offers ongoing communication via phone & email contact. Wonderful practice. Compassionate team of doctors.

November 20th, 2013
Methodical & thorough with scientific aspects of profession Sometimes a bit impatient & curt Can feel impersonal and aloof

May 10th, 2013
Fantastic
She's a great doctor, spends time with her patients more than any other doctor I have ever visited. She understands your stress, your problems and works around everything to make you comfortable. She is an awesome and I love the way she practices medicine. As a surgeon, she is very skilled. She did a great diagnostic surgery on me and I have NO scar. She's number 1.

April 12th, 2013
Couldn't say enough about her
she is kind, gentle and wonderful. I never felt pressured to do anything in fact she encouraged me to take my time and it worked! love dr b.. you cant go wrong with her and the whole office.

December 21st, 2011
Dr. Baek is the best fertility doctor on Los Angeles
My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Baek. I wish she could be my doctor for everything. She is the most compassionate, kind and knowledgable doctor I've ever been too. I love and appreciate her attention to detail and perfectionism. She always returns emails and phone calls promptly. She even called me back at 10PM one night. After 3 years of heartbreak, it is Because of her we have a baby on the way. I love the clinic she works at as well. Wonderful staff!

November 9th, 2011
figured it out
after trying for 5 years kelly figured it out and we have twin boys on the way!

October 16th, 2011
Best Fertility doctor in Los Angeles
I love Dr. Baek. My husband and I have been working with her for almost two years. We have had our fair share of heartbreak but through everything, she is kind and compassionate, willing to explain and talk through next steps. She has never had a nurse do her ultrasounds, it's always her personally. She even calls with the blood test results. I've never me a doctor who cared more about her patients than Dr. Baek. She answers my emails, always takes my phone calls and never sounds annoyed. She is a special woman.

August 20th, 2011
Professional who is passionate about her practice and patients
My husband and I have been working with Dr Baek to achieve our dream of having a second child. We conceived our first through IVF with another well known Los Angeles Fertility specialist in 2009. Upon returning to seek his assistance in 2011, we found the doctor had taken on an overwhelming number of patients, had disorganized staff, appointment wait times of 30 minutes or more and the doctor whom we spent a great deal of money with was frequently out of town or at another clinic location. Dr Baek has been excellent in her attention to our particular needs and makes herself available to answer ongoing questions. She explains things in detail and does not rush in your appointment time with her. The best part is you always see her. You are not passed around between doctors and/or nurses. I feel very lucky to have found her and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional doctor who is passionate about what they do and their patients.

November 7th, 2015