Dr. Kelly Bastoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Bastoni?

First Visit

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Down to earth and professional at the same time even with a high maintenance patient like me :) Please keep in mind that Dr. Bastoni is working within a system, Kaiser, which is what it is.

Most caring gentle Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Just finished an appointment with Dr. Bastoni regarding some very sensitive issues I have. She was very tuned in to what I was saying and we formulated a plan TOGETHER. My last Doctor was manipulative and I really appreciate how she worked out a plan WITH me rather than tricking me to follow her treatment plan with no regard to my feelings. A+ She is a keeper.

No Problems!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Bastoni several times. She was wonderful and the office staff attentive and caring. My prescriptions were a little slow but it was still nice to be able to pick them up at a location so close to the doctors office. Five Stars!

Worst Doctor Experience EVER!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

First off this was my first appointment with Kaiser and with Dr. Bastoni. My wait time was 45 minutes, which I expected at Kaiser, so this is only a small portion of my complaint in regards to Dr. Bastoni. However, I do beleive it played a part in her complete disregard for listening to my issues.My initial appointment was to meet her and to follow-up with some hormonal issues, she asked if I had a regular period and I said pretty regular, and she dismissed all my comments on hormones. She also dismissed anything I said in regards to my reaction to a few medications. Then she said I will be right back let me go write something up. She never came back, 15 minutes later, she sent the assistant in to go over a sheet with me that had a lab work up and a prescription for acne. I said is she coming back, and he said no, she has already moved on to the next patient. I was ANGRY, I went straight to Member Services made a complaint and changed my doctor. DO NOT go to this doctor, she has no bedside manner and is drwadful!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

We very much like Dr. Bastoni. However, I have an unfavorable opinion of the physicians that covered for her during her family leaves. One of them made an insensitive comment when I was seen by her in the office. Another, failed to prescribe the medication I specifically requested for an infection. The medication I requested normally would have cleared it within a day or two. Instead, because the prescribed med was not effective, the infection worsened and left minor scarring.

Posted on March 18th, 2015