Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Bennett
Dr. Kelly Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with University Medical Center, Covenant Hospital Levelland and Covenant Hospital Plainview. Dr. Bennett has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Bennett has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Kelly Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Roger Ragain
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Tommie Farrell
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ohmar Win
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15