A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Bewsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Bewsey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Bewsey, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bewsey graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bewsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly E Bewsey MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Bewsey practice?
- Dr. Kelly Bewsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Bewsey practices Urology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, IL.
See Peoria Urologists.