Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Blankenship
Dr. Kelly Blankenship, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Blankenship is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Blankenship has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Kelly Blankenship is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Jack Mahdasian
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Karen Hadley
Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Daniel Schellenberg
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi27