A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Blevins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blevins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Blevins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blevins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly W Blevins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly W. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Kelly Blevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Blevins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spring, TX.
See Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.