A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Blevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blevins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Blevins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Blevins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly W Blevins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly W. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Kelly Blevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Blevins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spring, TX.
See Spring Surgeons.