Dr. Kelly Booth Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Booth?

She is wonderful

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Takes time to make sure you are taken care of, attentive, and always pleasant.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Super kind doctor and explained things in terms we could understand. My teenage daughter was there for a consult and she made her feel at ease.

Great doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. Booth identifies with me well and is down-to-earth. She has performed surgery for me and was correct in her diagnoses and treatment. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Surgery complications

Posted on March 31st, 2012

Dr. Booth did what I thought was a simple surgery on me. It has been a night mare. She seems very nice, but if you need surgery have someone else in her group do it.

Lisa T

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Booth is an excellent doctor. I would not be here now if I had not taken the advice of of one of her Pt's and went and seen her. I had been to N.E Hospital E.R and was told I was "your fine, we do not find anything wrong, the syptoms you are experiencing is common. they are from being pre-menopausel". I was told I didn't need any follow up just to see my doctor and my regular checkup time. I went to see doctor Booth two weeks later.I explained to the front office staff I had no insurance and very little money but I felt like it was important for my to be seen. I was told to bring in what I could and they would work out a payment plan. At my appointment.she was very kind, and pt. She was very professional but was still kind and reassuring. She did a biopsy. She called me 2 days later to tell me I did have cancer. I was horrified. I had did Hospice nursing for 20+yrs so I was all too familiar with cancer dx. When she called me she had already made arrangements for me to see one of the best onoc/gyn in the area. I reminded her I did not have insurance or any way to pay for treatment. She reassured me not to worry about money, that I would be treated and then we would look for funding after. Dr Booth took the time to listen to me and to care enough to find out what was wrong. Had I not went to Dr Booth I know I wouldn't be here right now. Having worked in the medical field for many years I have met many doctors and I can say she is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is kind, professional and she takes the time to listen. I also would like to add I have never had to wait to be seen more than 15 minutes. The staff has always been polite and helpful. I honestly owe my life to Dr. Booth.

If insurance would allow, I would drive back to NC to see Dr Booth.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr Booth delivered both of my children, my husband and I both loved her. She went above and beyond to provide extra care for me and my babies. I live in another state now but if insurance would cover my visits I would drive back to NC for Dr Booth to be my Dr.

A+

Posted on June 5th, 2011

love her <3

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Booth is the absolute best obgyn any woman could hope for. Without her, I'm not sure if my 3rd child would be here. :) She was so supportive of all the wishes in my birth plan and absolutely essential during those last few agonizing contractions and pushes. A wonderful doctor and a great lady to have coaching you during one of life's most crucial and special moments. Kudos to Dr. Booth!

Excellent OB-GYN

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I had been having some health issues and, after years of no answers, I was told by many people to go to Dr. Booth. I ended up needing surgery. Dr. Booth was incredibly reassuring and through. She took the necessary time and pre-op preperations to make what was a major surgery go more smoothly than I would've ever imagined. She is a wonderful, caring and positive doctor.

I love Dr. Booth

Posted on June 17th, 2009

She is by far the best dotcor I have ever seen. She is amazing.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016