A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Botteron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Botteron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Botteron, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Diseases in Twins
Education & Awards
Dr. Botteron graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Botteron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Nicole Botteron MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kelly N. Botteron practice?
- Dr. Kelly Botteron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Botteron practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.